Friday, October 2, 2009

House T-shirts

Hey guys,

I've mentioned this countless times but for the advantage of those who missed the post,
I won't entertain texts asking whether u are still allowed to collect your house t-shirt, when and where you can collect. (coz my phone bills aren't paid for by the house and if u know my field of work, I've been making enough calls on my own expense for our House =) hope u guys understand.) So..

Yes, u are still allowed to collect your house t-shirt provided that you:
  1. give me a call to arrange the date and time for shirt collection (and make sure that u turn up)
  2. Text me after the call (FULL name, batch and size)-if text is not received, request will be ignored.
  3. pay the RM5 house fund upon collection.
Precelia @ 012-3099 229
Congrats Guys' Basketball on the GOLD win! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment